- For Your Safety And Security, Lock All Coats, Shoes, And Purses In Lockers. We Are Not Responsible For Lost Or Stolen Articles.
- Gum Chewing Is Not Permitted Inside Our Facility To Ensure The Cleanliness Of Our Carpet And Skate Floor. A $3.00 Fine Can Be Issued For Defiance Of This Rule.
- All Food And Beverages Must Be Kept In The Snack Bar Area.
- No Food Or Beverages, Including Alcoholic Beverages, May Be Brought Into The Rink
- Smoking And Vaping Are Not Permitted Inside Our Facility.
- On Friday/ Saturday Nights The Only Spectators We Allow Are Parents. All Children And Teens Must Have Skates On Or Will Be Asked To Call Their Rides.
- While Skating: While on the skating floor, there is no fast skating faster than the average flow of traffic. There is no pushing, tripping, tag playing, hockey stopping, weaving in or out, skating in the wrong direction or skating in any manner that may be deemed wreckless. Skaters should not stop or stand anywhere on the skating floor, carry anyone on skates, enter the skating floor without skates on their feet, wear hats or use cell phones while skating.
- Reckless Or Inconsiderate Skating Will Not Be Tolerated. If You Are Caught You Will Be Sat Out For 30 Minutes.
- Anyone Wearing Skates Is Not Permitted To Carry A Child
- If You Are Pregnant Or Have A Serious Medical Condition That May Be Aggravated By Exercise, We Strongly Advise You Not To Skate.
- Foul Language, Arguing & Fighting Is Not Tolerated And Could Result In A Permanent Ban From Our Property As We Are A Family Oriented Facility
- We Reserve The Right To Check All Bags Entering And Exiting Our Facility To Ensure The Security Of Our Skaters
- Before Leaving, Please Tuck Laces Inside Of Skates And Place The Skates On The Skate Room Counter
- No Fish Nets Or Mesh Shirts
- No Bare Midriffs
- No Strapless Tube, Tank Tops Or See Thru Tops
- Shorts May Be Worn But Must Be Of Acceptable Length. No Cut-Offs Or Short Shorts
- No Sagging Or Low Cut Pants
- Absolutely No Vulgar Writing Or Patches Promoting Illegal Behavior, Foul Language Or Discrimination.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION TO ANYONE NOT MEETING THE STANDARDS OF GOOD TASTE AND TO EVICT PERSONS NOT FOLLOWING THE POLICIES.