Holiday parties are a great place to enjoy coworkers in a different setting, reunite with friends and family you haven’t seen and just enjoy the company of others. The holiday season is also about traditions. Whether you are keeping a tradition alive or starting new traditions, we have some pointers on how to make your holiday party the best yet.
- Choose a date that works for key guests (not everyone will always be able to make it)
- Find an appropriate yet fun venue (Chester Skateland still has holiday availability!)
- Send beautiful invites (or evites)
- Choose a festive theme
- Set up a hot coca bar
If you need help coming up with some unique holiday themes to give your party the edge, then we’ve got you covered with our list:
- Choose a favorite holiday movie and theme your party around it (A Christmas Story, Elf, A Christmas Carol, Bad Santa, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, etc.)
- Have parents dress up as Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus and have all of the children dress as elves
- Get in the spirit of “Mele Kalikimaka” with an island themed holiday party
- Do a giving back theme by picking you and your family’s favorite hangout and asking each guest to bring a gift or toy to donate to an important cause
We hope some of these ideas helped with the planning of your 2018 holiday party. We would be happy to host any holiday party for anyone from corporate to church groups. Our spots are filling up quick, so please call us as soon as possible to get your spot reserved.
We hope you have a relaxing Thanksgiving and holiday season spent surrounded by friends, family and warm food.