By now families have settled back into the school routine. Fall responsibilities are well underway . . . but what about fall fun? You don’t need an excuse to make memories with the kids! Our fall skating schedule is here to give you and the kids a fun, affordable place to play.
Chester’s Fall Schedule Is Here
Lace up those skates and let’s roll! Skating is a perfect activity for family fun, after school play dates, parties, school fundraisers, and more. Take advantage of our new fall hours!
- Sunday Public Skate: Join us after brunch, church, or Sunday morning chores for roller-skating from 1:30-4pm for just $6. Prefer late-night fun? Skate 7-9:30pm for $5.
- Tuesday: Brush up on your skating skills with lessons from 6-6:30 pm. The $6 fee also pays for admission to our Tuesday night session. Have you already mastered your wheels? Join us for $2 Tuesday from 6:30-8:30 pm.
- Friday Night Skate: TGIF! Kick off the weekend with a night of merriment. If you have a late bedtime, you’re invited to roll with us from 7:30-11pm.
- Saturday Sessions: Skate all day! Saturday starts with Skate Lessons from 9:30-10am ($6 fee includes admit to our morning skate session). Cruise through the day with skating sessions from 10am-noon, 1:30-4pm, and 8-11pm.
- Private parties: Want to celebrate a family reunion, plan a work event that’s actually fun, or raise money for a school event? You can book a private skating party on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Don’t forget your wheels! You can bring your own skates (as long as they’re in good condition) or rent a pair of ours for $3.
Jump into fall fun at Chester Skateland!