You want your child’s special day to stand out from the crowd. But who has the energy to throw a DIY-everything Pinterest party for their five year old? Chester Skate Land is here to help with classic fun, birthday party exclusives, and our favorite 2017 kids party trends.
5 Kids Birthday Party Trends We Love
- Start simple. Parents are growing tired of Pinterest parties. And who can blame them? They may look great, but they involve so much time and energy that it’s hard to focus on what’s important: celebrating your child’s special day.
- Focus on fun. No matter what age they’re turning, kids really only care about three things: cake, presents, and entertainment. Roller-skating is a great activity for kids of all ages, with plenty of opportunities for skate races, limbo, and other competitive games.
- Themes. Okay, so you’re ditching the DIY donut wall and the color coordinated chalkboard signs. That doesn’t mean your party has to be boring! Celebrate your child’s favorite thing with a themed or costumed celebration. Need some ideas? Pokemon, Star Wars, and emojis are popular kids party themes right now.
- Statement balloons. With just the right touch of flair, statement balloons are a great way to make your child feel special without driving yourself crazy decorating for their party. Don’t forget to snap a few pics for Facebook!
- Treat bags. This is a classic birthday party trend that’s easy to update. Hand out goody bags that match the party’s theme. Not throwing a themed celebration? Our Deluxe Party Package and Ultimate Party Package include party bags for the kids.
We make it easy to throw an unforgettable birthday party for your child. Book a birthday party online at Chester Skate Land.