Can we let you in on a little secret? The best date for Valentine’s Day isn’t a fancy restaurant, a carriage ride, or even a trip to Paris. It’s right in your backyard: a roller skating date at Chester Skateland! Don’t believe us? Check out the reasons why!
5 Reasons to Roller Skate with your Sweetie this Valentine’s Day
- Restaurants are crowded. Remember the last time you were stuck in a loud restaurant with no elbow room or privacy? On Valentine’s Day, that can be even worse! People who work in food service agree: you’re not going to get a very special experience on February 14th because the sheer numbers prevent it.
- You’ll get some exercise. This may not seem romantic, but who among us doesn’t need a little extra activity in our lives after the holidays? It’s also a great way to get rid of those first date jitters!
- It’s affordable. With our Love in Wonderland special, the two of you can come out to Chester Skateland for under $25. You can use those savings for meaningful gifts, another skate date, or even saving for your future.
- It doesn’t feel cheap. On the other hand, you’re not going to feel like a cheapskate. Between the music, the lights, the nostalgia, and the potential for holding hands, your date will feel as special as they deserve without breaking the bank.
- It’s unique! Honestly, when was the last time you did something creative like this?
This year, think outside the restaurant. Join us at Chester Skateland and enjoy a romantic Valentine’s Day evening of fun and togetherness without long waits, fixed menus, overpriced cocktails, or overworked waiters.